Alagana House is perched on the hillside has a panoramic ocean view of English Harbor and the distant Islands of Montserrat and Guadeloupe.
Set on a one-acre gated property, it is removed from the bustle of the village, yet within easy reach of all the activities not only of Falmouth, but also of charming English Harbour and historic Nelson’s Dockyard.
Should you fancy a day of shopping in Duty Free boutiques or an evening at a casino, the capital city of St. John’s is only a half hour’s drive away.
Air-conditioned throughout, this elegant hideaway has two bedroom suites on the main level, each with its own bathroom with walk-in shower. The third bedroom, also with ensuite bathroom, is located on the garden level and may be accessed from the main level or from its own garden-level entrance.
All of the large and airy bedrooms are appointed with king-size beds which can easily be converted to twins. Two bedrooms have private patios, while the third has its own champagne balcony.
- 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms (sleeps 6)
- Pool and Pool Patio
- Distance to Airport 20 minutes
- Distance to St. John’s 20 minutes
- Staff: Housekeeper, Cook on request
- Close to Falmouth and Historic English Harbour
- One acre of private landscaped gardens
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Panoramic views from stunning large covered terrace